- Content Type
Introduction: This college is known for it's out standing performance and notable reputation. It is one of the leading girl's College of Delhi University. Being a stalwart institute in terms of ed...
1. An applicant
must have passed Senior School Certificate (10 + 2) or the Indian
School Certificate (12years) or an equivalent Examination
recognized by Delhi University.
2. There is no minimum age bar for admission to under graduate courses.
3. Gap year cases will be considered according to Delhi University norms.
4. Application for admission to the college should be made on the preliminary registration form which is available with the prospectus or separately. Prospectus is available in the college office against payment of Rs. 60/- payable at Delhi favouring Principal, Daulat Ram College, to the following address:
Daulat Ram College,
4, Patel Marg,
Delhi- 110007, INDIA
5. All applicants
seeking admission to the College should also read the Bulletin of
Information issued by the University of Delhi. The college also
accepts OMR forms issued with the
6. Students may apply for more than one course. For each course a separate form should be filled and submitted. Only candidates who have applied for a particular course will be considered for admission to that course.
7. Completed forms for both College and Hostel should be submitted in the college office as per date notified in the Delhi University Schedule.
8. The list of applicants selected/cut off % will be put up on the college notice board as per programme notified by the Delhi University. No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent.
9. The applicants should present themselves in person for admission.
The applicant should bring the following documents :-
(a) Three unattested, passport size recent photographs.
(b) Original Certificate
(c ) Attested photocopies of the
above certificates. Self attested documents will be accepted.If any
false attestation/falsified records are detected, the student will
be debarred from attending any course in the University or its
college(s) for next five years and in addition, a criminal case
under relevant section of IPC (viz.
470,471,4741 PC etc.) will be instituted against her to subject her
to the requisite criminal proceeding.
(d) Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Classes (OBC) applicant should attach a Certificate to the effect in her own name.
10. Admission to all courses are routed through various committees constituted for the purpose. Applicants are requested not to approach the Principal in connection with admissions.
11. No student whose name appears in the admission list (or who qualifies on the basis of the percentage indicated in the list) shall be denied admission provided she pays the fees by the date and time stipulated.
12. Waiting lists for admission if required shall consist of applicants who have already applied before the last date of submission of application forms.
13. Every student shall be required to sign a declaration to submit to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Principal, Vice-Chancellor and other authorities in accordance with the Statutes and Ordinances of Delhi University.
14. All admissions are subject to the approval of University of Delhi.
You can check here previous year DU cut off